Some new titles at Amazon which may interest readers here.
- The Politically Incorrect Guide to Socialism by Kevin Williamson.
- When Money Dies: The Nightmare of Deficit Spending, Devaluation, and Hyperinflation in Weimer Germany, by Adam Ferguson.
- Back on the Road to Serfdom: The Resurgence of Statism, edted by Thomas Woods.
- Hayek, Mill, and the Liberal Tradition by Andrew Farrant.
- Economic Writings: Selections, 1904-1945 by Otto Neurath.
- I Choose Liberty: Autobiographies of Contemporary Libertarians, edited by Walter Block
- Constructions of Neoliberal Reason by Jamie Peck.
- Brain-Body-Mind in the Nebulous Cartesian System: A Holistic Approach to Oscillations by Erol Basar.
- The Order of Public Reason: A Theory of Freedom and Morality in a Diverse and Bounded World by Gerald Gaus.
- Otto Neurath’s Economics in Context, edited by Elisebeth Nemeth, et al.
- Von Neumann, Morgenstern, and the Creation of Game Theory: From Chess to Social Science, 1900-1960
by Robert Leonard.